Capped 3D FX Transfers
Holy cow! These rather realistic and positively terrifying Capped 3D FX Transfers will certainly win you the award for most gruesome effort this Halloween! Whether you’re a zombie, a serial killer or a corpse we can guarantee that these horrific looking transfers will create the BANG that you were looking for!
Created by Hollywood artists, these special FX transfers are the most realistic wound effects available on the market. They apply easily to the face or body with water and will stay firmly on your skin all day and night.
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Gently cut the packaging open, peel the transfer off the backing paper, flip it over sticky side down and press the transfer back onto the transfer paper.
3. Cut around the FX transfer leaving around 1cm from the transfer edge.
4. Peel the plastic off and place onto dry skin with the FX face down on your skin
6. Push wet cloth onto the back of the FX until wet through
7. Hold in place for 30 seconds, gently peel off the paper backing – and you’re done!
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.
Colour: Red, Pink
2-3 Day Delivery – £3.99
1-2 Day Delivery – £4.99
Next Day before 6pm – £7.99
Saturday before 1pm – £23.50
*All services are based on working days. Weekends, Bank Holidays and other closed days are not counted.
Please note that it is not possible to return items purchased from our website to our stores. You must follow our returns policy and return goods by post.
You may return any purchase to us made over the web to us subject to the following:
- Items must be returned unused, with all original packing material within 14 working days of purchase
- Items must be unused and in a saleable condition
- Items such as wigs, makeup, teeth or underwear must be returned unopened and unused with the tamper seals in place where tamper seals are provided
Include the delivery note or a copy of your email invoice with the goods. Send the goods in appropriate packaging.
We do not refund return shipping costs: it is your responsibility to return items to us; we recommend using a traceable service offering proof of delivery such as Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class. Angels cannot be held responsible if anything is lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
Refunds will be made to the card that was used for the original purchase. Refunds are processed as soon as possible. Your bank/credit card provider can take up to five working days to credit your account after we have notified them of a refund.
Please note that it is not possible to return items purchased from our website to our Shaftesbury Avenue Shop or Hendon Shop. You must follow our returns policy and return goods by post.
None of the above affects your statutory rights.